Monday, March 22, 2010

Hawks and Daryl - tap 3-year contract

Daryl - tap was looking forward to a new start. Being traded to the Philadelphia Eagles two days later, tap 4 and the team this week signed a 3-year contract. For the effectiveness of four seasons in Seattle after the 25-year-old tap will compete for a starting left defensive end position. "I think changes in the environment would be a good thing," said tap. "I think last year I have a 2.5 sack, but frankly speaking in my eyes, I feel that was my best performance year. I have a 2.5 sack and 18 quarterback hits. Last year, we in the Seattle objective environment is a difficult situation. Therefore, the data often do not reflect the actual situation. It was only the symptoms you see. "

The team of other initiatives, and defensive end Darren - John Howard and Kevin took over the outside - Curtis termination.

Hawks in order to get tap will be defensive end Chris - Clemons, and next month, the fourth-round draft picks sent to Seattle, tap in the 2006 second-round draft pick has been selected Seahawks , in the 64 games he participated in a 18 sack, 2 steals, 8, and forcing the ball out the ball away four times to restore. He and Victor - Abiyami Lane, Juqua Parker competition and the All-Star right side front Trent - Cole partner playing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment